Monday Kids USB to MBUS Slave Module Discrete Component Non TSS721 Circuit M-BUS Bus Monitor
Master module MBUS to USB converter is able to buy from https://www.mondaykids.com/monday-kids-mbus-to-usb-converter-usb-mbus-meter-reading-communication-usb-power-supply-debugging-dedicated.html
- Power, communication, and overload indicators are available, clearly pointing to the data flow.
- The baud rate is fully supported, no need to set, automatic adaptation;
- USB chip adopts imported FT232RL, the most stable USB interface chip in the market;
- Industrial grade materials, all imported original chips, full SMT processing;
- Transparent transmission of hardware, zero delay of signal, stable and reliable transmission performance;
Power supply: USB power,no external power supply
Baud rate : 300-9600bps，(1200,2400,4800 adaptive)
Load current: 10 standard loads (1.5 mA)
MBUS Static Voltage: 32V-33VDC
MBUS Transmit Voltage: 20V-24 VDC
Size: 115*70*25 mm
Working temperature and humidity : -10--70℃，5%~95%
Wiring method description:
1. Connect the square port of the USB cable that is presented with the module to the USB terminal, and connect the other end of the USB cable to the computer. At this time, the power indicator (red) lights up.
2. Connect any MBUS+ and MBUS- of the module's 10pin terminal to the two cores of your instrument, regardless of positive and negative polarity.
-When the downlink data (the computer sends data to the meter), the indicator light (green) flashes, and the data is turned off after the data transmission is completed; when no data is sent, the green indicator light is on, indicating that the module is not working properly.
-When the uplink data (the meter returns data to the computer), the indicator light (red) flashes, and the data is turned off after the data reception is completed; when the meter does not return data, the red light is on or flashing, indicating that the instrument is faulty or the line is faulty
-When the MBUS terminal is short-circuited or overloaded, the indicator (yellow) flashes and then goes out. The module enters the protection state. At this time, the load needs to be disconnected and the module automatically recovers.
View More Products From Below Categories: