this is the global campaign template, current utc time is 2023-12-02 05:31:01
Product name is LM393 DIY Light Operated Switch Kit Light Control Switch Photosensitive DIY Electronic Trigger Output Mode Module Funny DIY Kit...
Product origin name is Monday Kids LM393 DIY Light Operated Switch Kit Light Control Switch Photosensitive DIY Electronic Trigger Output Mode Module Funny DIY Kit
Please NOTE : we have documents of most of products in our store
If you need it , contact us :)
1>. It is DIY kit. User need to weld it.
2>. Trigger mode and output mode.
1).Set trigger mode by JMP1:
Light trigger mode:Relay OFF in dark environment.Relay ON in bright environment.1-3
Dark trigger mode: Relay ON in dark environment.Relay OFF in bright environment.2-4
2).Set output mode by JMP2:
1-2: Relay is not allowed to work
2-3: Relay is allowed to work
1>. Model: OPS-1
2>. Name: Light-Operated Switch DIY Kit
3>. Size: 45*38mm
4>. Work Voltage:5-6V
Quiescent Current: 1.5mA
Passive load Maximum power: 300W
Active load Maximum current: 400mA
3. Component listing.
1. Welding 3 resistors of 1K
2. Welding 2 resistors of 10K
3. Welding two diodes (LED directional)
4.Welding an electrolytic capacitor and two ceramic capacitors (electrolytic capacitor has direction).
5. Welding 1 LED and 1 transistor (LED and transistor both have directions).
6. Welding photosensitive resistance, IC Block and the potentiometer.
7. Welding 2 terminals and 2 rows of pins (two terminals directional).
8. Welding 1 relay (relay directional).
9. Install the jumper and IC (IC directional), thus produced.
Underside of the solder joint distribution:
The trigger mode and relay working status Illustration:
light trigger mode, allow the relay setting
Dark trigger mode, restrict relay setting
OPS-1 light control switch terminal Illustration:
OPS-1 Passive switching output Application diagram: