Monday Kids AD584 4-Channel Work on 2.5V 5V 7.5V 10V Programmable High Precision Voltage Reference Module Board Reference Sources AD584L
- Temperature Range-- AD584J / K / L rated operating temperature range of 0 ° C to + 70 ° C, AD584S / T, with -55 ° C to + 125 ° C.
- Operating Voltage-- 4.5V to 30V, note that the required operating voltage higher than the programmed output voltage.
- Power Consumption-- Static current: 1 mA (max), low quiescent current is ideal for battery-powered.
- Temperature Coefficient-- 5 ppm / ° C (maximum, 0 ° C to 70 ° C, AD584L) 15 ppm / ° C (maximum, -55 ° C to + 125 ° C, AD584T).
- Reliable Guarantee-- Onboard 15V battery, we know that the battery is the lowest noise so that it can output pristine, stable voltage to provide a reliable guarantee.
AD584 is an eight-pin precision voltage reference, a programmable four common output voltages: 10.000 V, 7.500 V, 5.000 V and 2.500 V. Input voltage range of 4.5 V to 30 V. The device uses trimming technology to adjust the pin-programmable output levels and temperature coefficients, so as to obtain the most flexible single-chip, high-precision reference voltage source. AD584 is recommended as an external precision reference voltage source of 12 or 14 bit digital to analog (DAC) / analog to digital (ADC) converter reference voltage source, and its performance is usually better than the standard stand-alone reference.
1.The board has four programming terminals, each corresponding to an output voltage, short circuit by short-circuiting the corresponding terminal block to give the corresponding voltage. Because the AD584 programming pins in programming its short resistance will affect the output voltage, in order to reduce the short-circuit resistance, two terminals in parallel. Alternative switch terminal benefits are more reliable and flexible, short-circuit resistance can be smaller.
2.Load capacity: 10 mA
3. Operating voltage: 4.5V to 30V, note that the required operating voltage higher than the programmed output voltage
4.Temperature range: AD584J / K / L rated operating temperature range of 0 ° C to + 70 ° C, AD584S / T, with -55 ° C to + 125 ° C.
5.The external power supply interface, you need more than 11V DC voltage
6.The reference voltage output interface with copper 2mm test socket for easy card into the pen multimeter to measure or calibrate other instruments.
Note: This listing is just for the AD584 Module,others not includes
1 x AD584 4-Channel 2.5v/7.5v/5v/10v High Precision Voltage Reference Module
View More Products From Below Categories: