Monday Kids 4-20MA -100~100 Celsius DC 24V RTD PT100 SBW Temperature Sensor Transmitter DC 24V Isolated Sensor
- Brand Name: Monday Kids
- Condition: New
- Model Number: PT100 temperature transmitter
- Operating Temperature: -40-85 Celsius
- Dissipation Power: none
- Type: Voltage Regulator
- is_customized: Yes
- Application: Electric Toy
- Supply Voltage: 24V
- Circuit restriction: Less than 22mA
- Alarm current: Sensor damage / short circuit output 3.9 mA or 22 mA
The temperature transmitter of this series of temperature transmitters is installed on the spot. It uses a two wire transmission mode (two wires as a power supply input and a common transmission line for signal output), and transforms the thermocouple and the thermal resistance signal into the output signal of 4-20mA which is linear with the input signal or the measured temperature. The transmitter can be installed in a thermocouple and thermoelectric resistance junction box to form an integrated structure. As a new generation of temperature measuring instruments, it can be widely used in power, light industry, prevention, food, national defense and scientific research.
This temperature transmitter can convert the temperature from -100 Celsius to 100 Celsius to the 4-20mA output signal.
1>. This transmitter adopts epoxy resin sealing structure, aseismic and temperature resistant, and is suitable for installation and use in bad scene environment.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.05kg (0.11lb.)
- Package Size: 1cm x 1cm x 1cm (0.39in x 0.39in x 0.39in)