Monday Kids Students School Learning DIY Kits LM317 Adjustable Regulated Voltage Power Source+Adjustabel Sine Waveform Generator+Astable Multivibrator+Common Emitter Amplifier
- Brand Name: Monday Kids
- Operating Temperature: -30-85 celsius
- Model Number: Waveform Generator Suite
- Condition: New
- Type: Logic ICs
- is_customized: Yes
- Application: School Learning
- LM317 Power Source Input Voltage:110V or 220V AC
- LM317 Output Voltage: 1.25V to 15V DC
- Astable Multivibrator Working Voltage: 2V to 12V DC
- Common Emitter Amplifier Working Voltage: 10V to 12V DC
Monday Kids Students School Learning DIY Kits LM317 Adjustable Regulated Voltage Power Source 110V/220V to 1.25V-15V+NE555 Sine Triangle Square Waveform Generator+Astable Multivibrator+Common Emitter NPN Transistor Amplifier Module
DIY Tutorial is Available at Instructables.com
What you can learn from these DIY kits:
- Learn how do the capacitor charging and discharging work by the adjustable application.
- Learn how to make square wave,sawtooth wave, triangle wave and sine wave by the adjustable application.
- Learn how to make a amplifier and how do the amplifier work by the adjustable application.
- Learn how to make a regulated voltage power source by converting the 110V/220V AC to 1.25V to 15V DC
Workflows: Adjustable regulated volatge power source generate 12V DC voltage as the supply voltage to the sine wave generator circuit that to generate a sine wave as the input signal and applied it to the amplifier circuit.
All the circuits needs you to assemble and do it by yourself and You are free to change the values of the resistors and capacitors to get desirable waveforms.These DIY kits can do a great help for the students in their electronic technology learning.
View More Products From Below Categories: