Monday Kids Adapter Board Add-on Pinboard for Arduino Shield to Raspberry Pi
- Brand Name: Monday Kids
- Model Number: Add-on Adapter Board
- Condition: New
- Type: Logic ICs
- is_customized: Yes
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60
- Application: Electronic Circuit
Compared to for Arduino, it's hard to find the shields and electronic brick customized for Raspberry Pi. This for Arduino Shield Add-on has extended RPI 32PIN Connector to for Arduino PIN, which will facilitate connections to all kinds of for arduino shields. Meanwhile, two groups of electronic brick interfaces are equipped on the add-on, which are free to be connected to various electronic bricks.
We do not only offer this convenient add-on for Raspberry Pi, but also provide an SDK that help you transplant divers for Arduino into Raspberry Pi. After installing the SDK, you can drive this add-on as easily as you do on for Arduino.
- extend RPI 32pin connector to for Arduino Shield
- two groups of Grove electronic brick interfaces
- two electronic brick intefaces
- two optional voltage levels 3V3/5V
PCB Size: 62.33X49.67X1.6mm
Interface: IIC, UART, Shield
- Plug Rpi for Arduino shield Add-on into RPI V2, connect SHT10 to IIC interface through 4-pin wires. Power Raspberry Pi V2.
- Download the SDK from this link (ask our assistant for the link) and then install it.
- Modify the file ReadSHT1xValues.ino
modified codes as below:
define dataPin 3
define clockPin 5
- Enter into the directory libraries/itead_SHT1x/examples/ReadSHT1xValues, compile and run the file ReadSHT1xValues.ino
Command as below to compile ReadSHT1xValues.ino
$ iteadcompile ReadSHT1xValues ReadSHT1xValues.ino
Command to run this program
$ sudo ./ ReadSHT1xValues
- When the compilation is done, you can read the temperature and humidity data from the terminal.
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.055kg (0.12lb.)
- Package Size: 1cm x 1cm x 1cm (0.39in x 0.39in x 0.39in)
View More Products From Below Categories: