Monday Kids 51 Single-chip Minimum System Board Kit STC89C52/AT89S52 Electronic DIY Parts Welding Practice
- Brand Name: Monday Kids
- Condition: New
- is_customized: Yes
- Type: Sine /Triangle Wave Square Wave
Note:It's a diy kit,not a finished product!
Supply voltage: According to the type of the microcontroller, usually 5V DC voltage
Board size: 66*33*1.6mm
The welding of this kit is a minimum system of 51 single-chip microcomputer. It takes all 40 pins of the single-chip microcomputer to facilitate the expansion. The P0 port is equipped with a 10K pull-up resistor. It does not need external connection and is small in size, which is suitable for various experimental occasions.
1, the microcontroller needs to buy their own, according to the model of their needs to decide.
2, the power cord needs to buy their own, DC005 power cord.
3. The download line needs to be purchased by itself. There is no download interface of the ISP on the board. The serial port download can be directly connected to the pin header for download.
4, the circuit design does not have a reset button, re-powering is equivalent to the reset function.
5. The self-locking switch on the board only works for the power input from the DC block.
6, the supporting crystal oscillator is 11.0592M.
Serial download reminder:
1, MCU model should pay attention to, STC89C52 and STC89C52RC are different models, pay attention to distinguish.
2, install the driver, go to the device manager to confirm that the COM port is selected.
3. The downloader TXD is connected to the single-chip RXD (P30), and the downloader RXD is connected to the single-chip TXD (P31).
4. After clicking the download button, disconnect the VCC cable and connect it for cold start.
1 * 51 MCU Minimum System Board Kit
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Weight: 0.035kg (0.08lb.)
- Package Size: 12cm x 10cm x 3cm (4.72in x 3.94in x 1.18in)
View More Products From Below Categories:
Write Your Own Review