- Pay online
- Fast, easy, safe and secure
- Pay by PayPal balance OR Credit Card
How to do ?
PayPal (supports credit card)
How do I link a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?
- Click Wallet at the top of the page.
- Click + Link a card or bank on the left side of the page.
- Click Link a debit or credit card.
- Fill in your card details and click Link Card.
In some cases, in order to ensure you're the card owner, PalPal may ask you to confirm your card. If you see a "confirm credit card" link in the card details section of your PayPal Wallet, you'll need to confirm your card before you can use it with PayPal. If you don't see this link, you can begin using your card right away.
When you use PayPal, you choose how you pay, then your backup payment method. You can use any combination of available payment methods, such as your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card.
To change your payment preferences:
- Go to your Paypal Account Settings.
- In "Payment preferences", scroll to your payment methods, then click Update.
Your purchases then will settle instantly using your preferred payment method. If there's not enough money using that method, we'll use your backup payment method instead.
What credit cards can I use with PayPal?
Another fast and easy option is paying with your bank account. Many PayPal members choose to pay with their bank accounts because it’s a convenient way to keep their spending under control.
However you choose to pay, PayPal will send you a receipt every time a payment is made from your account so that you can keep track of your transactions. And PayPal look out for you. PayPal will let you know if they notice any unusual account activity.