Monday Kids Air Rifle Gun Chronograph Chronoscope for Measuring Power in J/cm² Shooting Speed and Power Measurement Speed Tester Initial Velocity Shooting Chronograph Range Velometer 120 Sets of Data Shutdown Save
- 5.The device is accurate with +/1% of measured velocity.
- 4.Store 200 shots speed data in power down memory.
- 3.Fit into your pocket and easily attaches to the muzzle.
- 2.Calculates / displays the speed in M/S or FPS and muzzle energy in J/cm².
- 1.Barrel mounted chronoscope with velcro strap and 4pcs coper guider to accommodate different size barrels / silencers (between 16 & 43mm)
1. Multifunctional divce, it can show all information, including bomb,bomb diameter, joule value, the unite area of kinetic energy,muzzle velocity and rate of fire.
2. Many choice, it have six groups play diameter and weight seting, and it can store 200 shots memory even power down.
3. Long lithium battery duration:External micro USB Power charge input and it can be used above 10 hours after 1 hour charged.
4. More accuracy, the device is accurate with +/1% of measured velocity, we check every unite before delivery.
5. More reliability,duarble anode aluminium hood
6. High density 8pcs IR sensor inserted
2. MCU:STM83, Infrared Emitter Diode:IR204, Photo Transistor:PT204
3. Initial Velocity measure range FPS:20 ~ 1000.0 m/s(65-3280fps)
4. ROFmeasure range : 100 ~ 3600PCS/Minutes
5. Kinetic energy range:0~999J(0-736FPE)
6. Measuring pipe diameter:16~42mm
7. Pre-set pellet weight:0.01-99.99g
About Chronograph Technology
Once a pellet has been detected by the first sensor the chronoscope starts its timer going and waits for the second sensor to report. The second sensor sees the pellet and calculates the velocity in feet or meters per second. It then uses the pellet weight to calculate the actual power and then displays one of them.
2. 8*Coper guider
View More Products From Below Categories: